Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Coming to terms

I think I'm obsessed with my epilepsy at the present time. I can't stop thinking about it, I feel like I'm just going through the motions of life waiting for the next one. I am afraid to be alone just in case I have a generalised seizure. Funny how I haven't had one when I've been alone or just with the girls. I'm believing that the Lord is responsible for that one. I was going to start riding my bike on the weekend until I had thursdays seizure. I hate this. I found it good talking to Tracey on the weekend. Tracey is mum to Drew who has a series of medical problems including epilepsy. Its good to compare each others knowledge on the subject. I am trying not to stress out about the buying the house but thats a hard one. We are finding that the house is smaller than what we remember. We're having to sort out what we can fit in each room. Terry's done a great job on the carpets in the bedrooms. Unfortunately the laundry is proving a bit more difficult.
Added to that stress is the emotions regarding Aimee starting school. I'm looking forward to it because I do find being a stay at home mum difficult. Which I feel guilt with because I wanted children, I always wanted to be a mum when I was growing up. Its not hard all the time and I have got huge amounts of good memories. I'm going to miss having Aimee around. Although right at this moment she is being a tad annoying by wanting to have a string (a jelly type snack). I am determined not to give in and she is equally determined to get one.
Well I better go. Get Aimee some food before Rainbow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The house may be smaller but children grow up and away so you need to spend time with them. My dad had us sleeping in a caravan then he bought a tram 3 departments housed 6 of us until he built on to the house about 2years later we started marrying and moving out then left him with a big house. Do as much through the day as to allow time with the children when they come home they need you as much as you them. there is always another day if not it probably won't matter anyway. Mum S.